Businesses go online to help customers shop
From online to Facebook to video chat shopping, local businesses have a variety of ways for customers to still shop and get what they are looking for.
Shopping in the age of social distancing and stay-at-home orders can be tough. To help, local business are offering a variety of options for customers, from online to Facebook to video shopping to to-go kits.
Below are a few of your favorite businesses along with how you can contact them, what services they provide and how you can still find what you are seeking.
• 7B Boardshop — Snowboarding, skateboarding and apparel; open for online shopping; Monday through Saturday, 12-6 p.m., 121 N. First Ave. Information: phone, 208-290-3802; email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or online, www.7bboardshop.com.
• 7B Copies — Copies, all kinds from standard sizes to wide format, both black-and-white and color on a variety of suraces. Also scanning, binding and more. Orders can be emailed, called in or dropped off (must call first). All orders will be left on our side porch for pick up. Information: phone, 208-265-0247; email, email email@example.com
• A Child’s Dream — Supplies for children and adults for felting, sewing, doll making, knitting and Waldorf arts, crafts. and homeschooling. Order online for curbside pickup. Information: achildsdream.com .
• All About PAWS — Pet supplies, self-wash and grooming available; Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., 476534 U.S. 95, Ponderay. Curbside pickup and delivery options available. Information: phone, 208-263-7297; or online, www.idahopaws.com .
• Alternative CPA & Consulting — Open full time, in-person by appointment; 120 S. Second Ave., Suite C. Information: online, alternativecpa.com; and via Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/1589387787789600/ .
• Brandon Puckett Photography — Specialized in landscape prints and real estate photographs. Information: online, www.pucktography.com .
• Felkers Northern Smoke BBQ — Drivethru and curbside pickup; 30340 Highway 200, Ponderay, for; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Information: phone, 208-597-7107; or online, felkersbbq.net .
• Hoo Doo Creek Cafe and Market — Groceries, local artisan/handmade items, frozen foods, fishing tackle, and more. The cafe soon will be open to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Information: phone, 208-217-4721; email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Facebook, facebook.com/Hoo-Doo-Creek-Cafe-and-Market.
• Kokanee Coffee — Curbside service; 509 N. Fifth Ave., Unit A, Sandpoint; Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.. Information: phone, 208-597-7831; or online, www.kokaneecoffee.com .
• Larson’s Good Clothes — Family owned and operated for 80 years, Larson’s has something for everyone; 327 N. First Avenue, Sandpoint; offering curbside pick-up and mail delivery. Check online or call to let them know what you have. Information: phone, 208-263-2414; online, www.larsonsgoodclothes.com; or Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/larsons.department.store/ .
• Maker’s Long Acres — Pork, sausage, jams, baked goods, salts, soaps and salves and more; message or call to place orders. Delivery available. For infomration or to place orders call 208-520-9562 .
• Pie Hut — Call in and place order for curbside pickup; pies and pot pies to take home; 502 Church St., Suite A. Information: phone, 208-265-2208.
• Route 66 Autobody — 1220 Baldy Mountain Road, Sandpoint; Mondays through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-1281; or email, email@example.com .
• Sandpoint Property Management Office — Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; 314 N. Third Ave. Information: phone, 208-263-9233; email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or online, www.sandpointrentals.com
• ShakaPaw Pet Market — Pet supplies and more; 120 Cedar St., Sandpoint; Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-8899; or online, https://shakapaw.com .
• Thai Nigiri — Open for pickup and curbside delivery online; 209 N. First Ave., Sandpoint; Tuesday through Saturday, 12-8 p.m.; and lunch specials, 12-2:30 p.m. (order before 2:30 p.m. for lunch specials); temporary menu online at restaurant’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/thainigirisandpoint. Due to construction on First Avenue, food will be delivered on Second Avenue (pink building).
Call 208-265-2587 to order. For curbside pick-up (if other line is busy), call or text your location, vehicle type and color at
• The Pottery Bug Sandpoint — To-go kits available for many occasions; 819 Highway 2, Suite 103, Sandpoint; 12-4 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-0232; or online, www.potterybugstudio.com .
• Western Pleasure Guest Ranch — Offering two hour guided trail rides, Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-9066, or online, www.westernpleasureranch.com .
• Whiskey Jack Pottery — 107 N. First Ave., Sandpoint; open by appointment and video chat shopping, all hours. Information: 208-255-6395.
If you would like your business listed, email us at email@example.com and include your business name, a brief description of your services, location of your business, hours, and contact information (phone number, email, website, etc.) of how customers can get a hold of you.