Businesses offer online options
From online to Facebook to video chat shopping, local businesses have a variety of ways for customers to still shop and get what they are looking for.
Shopping in the age of social distancing and stay-at-home orders can be tough. To help, local business are offering a variety of options for customers, from online to Facebook to video shopping to to-go kits.
Below are a few of your favorite businesses as well how you can contact them, what services they provide and how you can still find what you are seeking:
• 7B Boardshop — Snowboarding, skateboarding and apparel; open for online shopping; Monday through Saturday, 12-6 p.m., 121 N. First Ave. Information: phone, 208-290-3802; email, email@example.com; or online, www.7bboardshop.com.
• 7B Copies — Copies, all kinds from standard sizes to wide format, both black-and-white and color on a variety of surfaces. Also scanning, binding and more. Orders can be emailed, called in or dropped off (must call first). All orders will be left on our side porch for pick up. Information: phone, 208-265-0247; email, firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Child’s Dream — Supplies for children and adults for felting, sewing, doll making, knitting and Waldorf arts, crafts, and homeschooling. Order online for curbside pickup. Information: achildsdream.com .
• All About PAWS — Pet supplies, self-wash and grooming available; Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., 476534 U.S. 95, Ponderay. Curbside pickup and delivery options available. Information: phone, 208-263-7297; or online, www.idahopaws.com .
• Alternative CPA & Consulting — Open full time, in-person by appointment; 120 S. Second Ave., Suite C. Information: online, alternativecpa.com; and via Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/1589387787789600/ .
• Azalea — Quality consignment and small-batch goods, 322/324 N. First Ave., Sandpoint; items posted daily through Facebook and Instagram, from birthday, baby, and graduation gifts to quality consignment pieces; Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. to fulfill orders and facilitate curbside pick up, and are offering $5 flat rate shipping. For information, to online to Instagram, @azaleasandpoint; Facebook, facebook.com/azaleahandpickedstyle; or call 208-584-1685.
• Bleeding Hearts Tattoo Emporium — Clean, quality, custom tattooing and body piercing; 105 Main St., Sandpoint; artists at Bleeding Hearts can be reached via telephone at 208-597-7607, emailing at email@example.com, or messaging the shops page on Facebook or Instagram.
• Brandon Puckett Photography — Specialized in landscape prints and real estate photographs. Information: online, www.pucktography.com .
• Felkers Northern Smoke BBQ — Drivethru and curbside pickup; 30340 Highway 200, Ponderay, for; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Information: phone, 208-597-7107; or online, felkersbbq.net .
• Gethsemane Oil & Vinegar Shoppe — Cedar Street Bridge, Suite 106; shop online at gethsemaneshoppe.com or call 208-471-8901; open for home delivery or curbside pick-up.
• Green Mountain Medicine — 102 South Euclid Ave., Suite 110; Dr. Mika Bassett of Green Mountain Medicine, naturopathic doctor and licensed acupuncturist; telemedicine visits for preventive health and wellness plans, as well as natural treatments for acute and chronic health conditions. Information for appointment or free discovery consult, 208-255-1951; email firstname.lastname@example.org ; or online, greenmtmed.com .
• Hoo Doo Creek Cafe and Market — Groceries, local artisan/handmade items, frozen foods, fishing tackle, and more. The cafe soon will be open to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Information: phone, 208-217-4721; email, email@example.com; or Facebook, facebook.com/Hoo-Doo-Creek-Cafe-and-Market.
• Idaho Pour Authority — Sandpoint’s craft beer and bottle shop, 203 Cedar St., Sandpoint; open Wednesday-Saturday, 3-6 p.m. for take out and growler fills. Come shop the coolers and fill a growler, or browse our inventory online and preorder and we will gather your order for pickup. For information, go online to idahopourauthority.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-597-7096.
• Inquire Within — 516 Oak St., Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., pickup and curbside delivery. Information: phone, 208-255-7903; online, inquirewithinsandpoint.com; or email, email@example.com .
• Kokanee Coffee — Curbside service; 509 N. Fifth Ave., Unit A, Sandpoint; Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.. Information: phone, 208-597-7831; or online, www.kokaneecoffee.com .
• La Chic Boutique — 107 Main Street; curbside, delivery or shipping available; follow them online on Facebook or Instagram to see what they have.
• Larson’s Good Clothes — Family owned and operated for 80 years, Larson’s has something for everyone; 327 N. First Avenue, Sandpoint; offering curbside pick-up and mail delivery. Check online or call to let them know what you have. Information: phone, 208-263-2414; online, www.larsonsgoodclothes.com; or Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/larsons.department.store/ .
• Maker’s Long Acres — Pork, sausage, jams, baked goods, salts, soaps and salves and more; message or call to place orders. Delivery available. For information or to place orders call 208-520-9562 .
• Northwest Handmade Furniture — 308 N. First Ave., Sandpoint; call 208-255-1962 to shop virtually; contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online via Facebook and Instagram. Curbside pick-up available. Call 208-255-1952 to make appointment. For information, call 208-255-1962 or 1-877-880-1962; or go online to www.northwesthandmade.com .
• Pend d’Oreille Winery — 301 Cedar St., 3-6 p.m.; free delivery to local customers within 5 miles of winery, no minimum purchase; wine also can be shipped. Customers may purchase gift cards $20 for a $25 gift card and $40 for a $50 gift card. No minimum purchase. We are also shipping wine. During this time, customers may purchase gift cards $20 for a $25 gift card and $40 for a $50 gift card. For more information, go online to www.powine.com or call 208-265-8545.
• Pie Hut — Call in and place order for curbside pickup; pies and pot pies to take home; 502 Church St., Suite A. Information: phone, 208-265-2208.
• Route 66 Autobody — 1220 Baldy Mountain Road, Sandpoint; Mondays through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-1281; or email, email@example.com .
• Sandpoint Property Management Office — Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; 314 N. Third Ave. Information: phone, 208-263-9233; email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or online, www.sandpointrentals.com
• ShakaPaw Pet Market — Pet supplies and more; 120 Cedar St., Sandpoint; Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-8899; or online, https://shakapaw.com .
• Sunrise Salon — tanning and massage; follow online on Facebook and Instagram. For information, call 208-660-5484 or email email@example.com .
• Thai Nigiri — Open for pickup and curbside delivery online; 209 N. First Ave., Sandpoint; Tuesday through Saturday, 12-8 p.m.; and lunch specials, 12-2:30 p.m. (order before 2:30 p.m. for lunch specials); temporary menu online at restaurant’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/thainigirisandpoint. Due to construction on First Avenue, food will be delivered on Second Avenue (pink building). Call 208-265-2587 to order. For curbside pick-up (if other line is busy), call or text your location, vehicle type and color at 208-597-3069 (cellphone).
• The Pottery Bug Sandpoint — To-go kits available for many occasions; 819 Highway 2, Suite 103, Sandpoint; 12-4 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-0232; or online, www.potterybugstudio.com .
• Western Pleasure Guest Ranch — Offering two hour guided trail rides, Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Information: phone, 208-263-9066, or online, www.westernpleasureranch.com .
• Whiskey Jack Pottery — 107 N. First Ave., Sandpoint; open by appointment and video chat shopping, all hours. Information: 208-255-6395.
• Zero Point Crystals — 226 N. First; collection of gifts hand-selected for their beauty, quality and authentic and meaningful nature; online sales and phone orders with curbside pick-up. For information, go online to www.zeropointcrystals.com, call 208-255-2522, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like your business listed, email us at email@example.com and include your business name, a brief description of your services, location of your business, hours, and contact information (phone number, email, website, etc.) of how customers can get a hold of you.