MAIN PHONE | 208-263-9534
• Physical address: 310 Church St. Sandpoint, ID 83864 • Mailing address: P.O. Box 159 Sandpoint, Id 83864
- Inland Northwest Regional Publisher | Clint Schroeder | 208-664-8176
- North Idaho Regional Advertising Director | Kari Packer | firstname.lastname@example.org | 208-664-8176
- Advertising Manager | Samantha Cote Banuet |[email@example.com(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marketing Consultant | Savanah Groff | email@example.com
- Managing Editor | Caroline Lobsinger | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Reporter | Sammy Berryman | email@example.com
- Staff Reporter | Beaux White Eagle | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circulation Customer Service Representative | Stephanie LeRoy | email@example.com
- Circulation Customer Service Representative | Bridget Koch | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circulation Driver and Single Copy | Bob Pollard email@example.com
First known as The Beehive, the Bonner County Daily Bee has been serving Bonner County and North Idaho residents since 1965 when it was founded as a four-page newspaper by Ernest "Pete" Gale and Adell "Dellie" Thompson.
The couple believed the region needed a great paper in a great state and launched the publication with free five-day-a-week delivery through a network of carriers. Ernest believed very strongly that newspapers were to be the community’s voice and were to tell its stories.
Over the years, the paper has won multiple journalism awards, including several general excellence awards from the Idaho Newspaper Association, the Utah-Idaho-Spokane Associated Press Association, as well as many writing and photography awards.
The Daily Bee office hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. A voice mail system operates after hours.