MAIN PHONE | 208-263-9534
• Physical address: 310 Church St. Sandpoint, ID 83864 • Mailing address: P.O. Box 159 Sandpoint, Id 83864
- Inland Northwest Regional Publisher | Clint Schroeder | 208-664-8176
- North Idaho Regional Advertising Director | Kari Packer | email@example.com | 208-664-8176
- Marketing Consultant | Savanah Groff | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Consultant | Bridget Koch | email@example.com
- Managing Editor | Caroline Lobsinger | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Reporter | Max Oswald | email@example.com
- Staff Reporter | Evie Seaberg | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Reporter | Lauren Reichenbach | email@example.com
- Circulation Customer Service Representative | Kez McIntyre | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circulation Driver and Single Copy | Bob Pollard email@example.com
First known as The Beehive, the Bonner County Daily Bee has been serving Bonner County and North Idaho residents since 1965 when it was founded by as a four-page newspaper by Ernest Gale "Pete" and Adell "Dellie" Thompson as a four-page newspaper.
The couple believed the region needed a great paper in a great state and launched the four-page newspaper with free five-day-a-week delivery through a network of carriers. Pete and Dellie believed very strongly that newspapers were to be the community’s voice and to tell its stories. We are proud to carry on their tradition.
The paper has won multiple journalism awards, including several general excellence awards from the Idaho Newspaper Association, and the Utah-Idaho-Spokane Associated Press Association as well as many writing and photography awards.
The Daily Bee office hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. A voice mail system operates after hours. Our phone number is 208-263-9534. If you have any questions about advertising rates, contact marketing consultant Savanah Groff at firstname.lastname@example.org; Bridget Koch at email@example.com; or regional director of advertising, Kari Packer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about circulation rates, contact Aubree Lilly at 208-263-9534.
For all other questions contact Caroline Lobsinger at email@example.com or call the Daily Bee at 208-263-9534. If you would like to talk in person, the Daily Bee can be found at 310 Church St., Sandpoint, ID 83864.