Educational background: high school graduate
How many years as a Bonner County resident: 46; 24 years as a councilman
Marital status: Married
Family: Wife, Judy; 2 daughters, Christina and Jennifer
- To welcome the community to our meetings so the council is able to truly understand the needs and wants of our town.
- RV Ordinance - city limit restrictions
- Water/sewer issues - rates
- Roads - maintenance
- RV - supporting the city limits of restrictions
- Water/sewer issues - educate community
- Roads - evaluate the needs of repairs and create plan
- I will listen to what the concerns are and community their needs to the council and follow up. With further communication with the concerned residents.
- Yes. Our council works together as a team to solve problems, gather information, and to support our community.
- The growth of the community - making sure the city facilities of water, sewer, roads, parks, etc. are up to code and able to serve all.
- Parks and recreation department - to be able to maintain and adjust facilities to meet the needs of our citizens and families and tourists.
- Help promote local events with chamber to bring community together more often and to be able to welcome tourism.
- The seasons bringing the community together.
- Woodworking, camping, UTV riding, family and friends.
- My wife and family because they support me.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Why should be be elected to represent our community?
- Make the time to listen to our citizens, enjoy being a part of a winning team, and always want to be a part of making Priest River better.