Profession: Retired escrow officer
Educational background: 2 years college
Years as Bonner County resident: 21 years
Marital status: Widow
Family: 2 children, 2 grandchildren
- Meet with new staff and council members. Start setting new goals.
- Safety for all residents, provide needed walkways, and general cleanup. The are the ones we have themes complaints about, and the need to keep children safe while walking to and from school.
- We go after grants to help pay for walkways and each year we have a clean-up program.
- I always listen to their concerns and encourage them to come to a council meeting so council members can hear their concerns also.
- Yes. We have a great staff, and some new and younger council members that bring new ideas forward.
- I would say the traffic on Highway 200. Talking with ITD to find a good solution.
- Law enforcement and safety for all residents, walking or driving.
- The county has been very good in working with us on several road projects. I would like us to have a continued good relationship in all area.
- Walking in my neighborhood and talking to the various residents. Talking with people I meet at the post office.
- 1I volunteer with various organizations, and am active in my children, and play bunco.
- Not really. I usually study the issues very well before I decide.
- My mother. She was a very strong and independent woman.
- To be a good listener.
- Why do you want the position? I love my city and want to make a difference.
- I will always listen to what you have to say and try to find a solution to a problem or find a resource for a problem.