Voter Guide Questions 2023
| October 21, 2023 1:00 AM
- If elected, what will be your major initiatives in your first 100 days in office?
- What are the three most significant issues facing the board for which you are running? Why are they the most significant? (Please be specific.)
- What are your solutions to those issues? (Again, please be specific.)
- How do you plan to make residents feel not only heard but understood when they bring their issues to you?
- Do you think the board you are seeking a seat on is going in the right direction? Why or why not?
- What is the most critical issue in your race and how do you plan to address it?
- What issue is not being given enough exposure in your race? What is it and why is it important?
- There has been a lot of tension in the county lately – what plans do you have to reinstate a strong sense of community between residents?
- What is your favorite thing about the community? (Places to go, things to do, what makes you feel connected to the area?)
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Have you ever changed your mind on an issue after hearing the arguments of the opposing side? If so, what was the issue and why did you change your stance?
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- What is the most important characteristic for someone holding office to have?
- What question should every candidate be asked? What is your answer?
- Give voters your best pitch: Why should they choose you?